buildr-users mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: Help with code coverage
Date Sat, 10 May 2014 07:35:25 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 5:53 AM, Vincent Tencé <vtence@pyxis-tech.com> wrote:
> It seems the selenium plugin I'm using is causing that issue. I use it to
> start a selenium server in on integration.setup and stop it on
> integration.teardown.
>
> I don't have a clue why this is happening though.

Okay at least we are starting to narrow it down a little. I tried
again and added the selenium task to [1] and ran

 buildr clean test integration jacoco:report TEST=all

And it still seemed to produce the correct data for the reports. I
will have a look at the simple-petstore project tomorrow to see if I
can reproduce this scenario.

[1] https://github.com/realityforge-experiments/buildr-jacoco

--
Cheers,