buildr-users mailing list archives

From Ander Juaristi <ajuari...@gmx.es>
Subject Buildr terminates after RJB invocation
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 07:44:27 GMT
Hi,

I've got a legacy ant script called deploy.xml, and I'm running it through a Buildr buildfile,
like this:

     Java.org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main(['-buildfile', 'deploy.xml'])

So far it runs OK, but there are a bunch of Ruby lines after it that don't get executed. The
whole Buildr process seems to terminate after the Ant invocation completes.

I've tried using a separate thread, but nothing changes:
     t = Thread.new {
         Java.org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main(['-buildfile', 'deploy.xml'])
     }
     t.join

Finally, I've gone through AntWrap (http://antwrap.rubyforge.org), but looking at the documentation,
it does not seem to be able to run legacy Ant scripts. At least, in a straightforward way.

Thoughts?

--
Regards,
- AJ