buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Run unit tests for single module
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2015 14:35:21 GMT
By default, a project's test task has dependencies on upstream project's
test tasks.

If you want to test just a single project, you can pass the option
"test=only".

% buildr base-project-sub-project:test test=only

This is documented here:
https://buildr.apache.org/testing.html

(look under the "Running Tests" section)