buildr-users mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <anto...@toulme.name>
Subject Re: New buildr development build pushed
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2016 05:12:53 GMT
I haven’t heard anything back.

There are a few doc and admin related tasks left for 1.5. I will close them over the next
2 weeks, and promote the first RC.

Anything else you’d like to see included for 1.5, now is the time!

Cheers,

Antoine

> On Aug 23, 2016, at 10:40 PM, Antoine Toulme <antoine@toulme.name> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I have pushed buildr-1.5.0.dev3 out. You can install it with `gem install buildr —pre`
>
> We have accumulated a long set of changes (see below). Please, if you use Buildr, take
this build for a spin and let us know how we’re doing. We are grateful for any feedback.

> I plan to leave this build available for a couple of weeks at least.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Antoine
>
> * Change: Update RJB to 1.5.4
> * Change: Update rubyzip to 1.2.0
> * Change: Update hoe to 3.15.0
> * Change: Update net-ssh to 3.1.1
> * Change: Update json_pure to 1.8.3
> * Change: Update diff-lcs to 1.2.5
> * Change: Update xml-simple to 1.1.5
> * Change: Update jekyll to 3.1.3
> * Change: Update rdoc to 4.2.2
> * Change: Update ecj to 4.5.1
> * Change: Added jekyll-textile-converter 0.1.0 to generate the site.
> * Change: Move to default on Scala 2.11.
> * Change: Remove Buildr::Project#on_define, deprecated in 1.3
> * Change: Remove JavaWrapper, deprecated in 1.3
> * Change: Remove JUnit::REQUIRES, deprecated in 1.3.3
> * Change: Remove TestNG::REQUIRES, deprecated in 1.3.3
> * Change: Remove Buildr::Ant::REQUIRES, deprecated in version 1.3.3
> * Change: Remove Buildr::CompileTask#classpath, deprecated in version 1.3
> * Change: Remove Buildr::TestTask responding to :using with .using('foo','bar'), deprecated
in version 1.3
> * Change: Remove addon/buildr/cobertura.rb, deprecated since 1.3.4
> * Change: Remove addon/buildr/emma.rb, deprecated since 1.3.4
> * Change: Remove support for Rakefile/rakefile, deprecated.
> * Change: Remove project#target, project#reports, deprecated.
> * Change: Remove JBehave::REQUIRES, deprecated.
> * Change: Remove JMock::REQUIRES, deprecated.
> * Change: Remove ScalaCheck::REQUIRES, deprecated.
> * Change: Change Eclipse Scala project natures from ch.epfl.lamp.sdt.core.scalanature
to org.scala-ide.sdt.core.scalanature
> * Added:  Travis badge to README.rdoc
> * Added:  Added Rubygems badges to README.rdoc
> * Added:  BUILDR-577 Allow remote repo to be added with http basic auth support. Submitted
by Michael Guymon.
> * Added:  BUILDR-523 Issue a warning when Java.classpath is modified after Java.load
has happened
> * Added:  BUILDR-594 Added support for changing the verification mode of SSL certificates
> * Added:  BUILDR-595 Added support to providing custom SSL certificates
> * Added:  BUILDR-572 Allow to upload unique version (timestamp based) snapshot artifacts
to a repository. Submitted by Brice Figureau.
> * Fixed:  BUILDR-207 remove 'Skipping tests' messages
> * Added:  BUILDR-703 release: allow THIS_VERSION to be defined in another file
> * Fixed:  BUILDR-674 Artifacts with bundle extension cannot be downloaded by Buildr
> * Fixed:  BUILDR-565 resources are not included in the war if defined after package call
> * Fixed:  BUILDR-621 ZipTask creates zip file with entries not sorted by path causing
very slow unzipping.
> * Fixed:  BUILDR-695 transitive doesn't support ${project.parent.version} in POM.
> * Fixed:  BUILDR-653 Using Eclipse compiler (ECJ)
> * Fixed:  BUILDR-476 Buildr doesn't respect company repository manager
> * Fixed:  BUILDR-454 Definition-level parent-child references-by-name fail in 1.4.0 but
not in 1.3.5. Submitted by Rhett Sutphin.
> * Fixed:  BUILDR-620 resources.filter should not run on non-text files
> * Fixed:  BUILDR-489 Java + Scala joint compiler fails if default encoding and source
file encoding are not same and special characters have been used in source code
> * Fixed:  BUILDR-486 Buildr-generated poms should include dependencies
> * Change: Update the custom_pom addon to generate poms with exclusions section that excludes
>          all transitive dependencies. This is required as buildr dependencies are not
>          transitive while Maven's dependencies are transitive by default.
> * Change: Remove the BND aqute maven repository, as it was decomissioned. Use Maven Central
instead.