buildr-users mailing list archives

From Trejkaz <trej...@trypticon.org>
Subject Re: Dependencies are naturally version ranges, not single versions
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2016 06:24:22 GMT
On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 3:00 PM, Antoine Toulme <antoine@toulme.name> wrote:
> Interesting. Is Buildr behaving differently, better or worse?

I haven't been using Builder heavily and in a work setting yet,
because some jackass is blocking switching to it at work. I wish we
could switch...

In a hobby context, a few of my GitHub projects do use it to build,
and I haven't yet seen it (or any of the repos it contacts) do the
download variation thing, or if it's doing it, it's hiding it well. I
have, however, seen Buildr builds work one month and then fail the
next, because something on a repo changed in some other way. :/

TX