buildr-users mailing list archives

From Sathwik B P <sath...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OWASP dependency check plugin - resolve java classpath issues
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2018 06:23:52 GMT
I could not find a way to make this work, beacuse Jetty puts the SLF4J
ahead in the classpath. OWASP Ant task will not work with this :(

I also tried with buildr 1.5.6, but it created more complications in the
ODE build, OPENJPA enhance ant tasks went down :(

Finally I had to look for the command line options of OWASP, runnig an
independent java process in buildr. This works perfectly.
I have replaced the ANT task with CMD plugin
https://github.com/sathwik/dependency-check/blob/master/tasks/owasp.rake

regards,
sathwik