bval-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Finally joined
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 23:48:24 GMT
hi simo,

in fact other apache projects will provide similar features (e.g. for cdi).
please don't get me wrong - it's really great to have such an extension,
however, >imo< there is no need to directly include it here.
if your add-on needs special extension points, we can have a look at it and
if it is needed we can provide generic extension points.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -