bval-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bean Validation Podling status
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 07:57:58 GMT
Hi all guys,
thanks a lot for including me in the loop and sorry I didn't join you
before but I had some problems with my working activities.
Looking forward how to help the Bean Validation community in the best
way I can do.
Thanks again and best regards,
Simo

and a new confluence space -- http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BeanValidation/Index

me know if I missed you/didn't find you...

new account request sent to root@?