bval-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA setup
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 13:36:13 GMT
Hi all BVAL folks! :)
- about the sandbox, during the past weekend I started committing an
integration module with google-guice; for now I just integrated the
JSR303 APIs.

- about the doc, if we want to publish the bval site, I'm able to
customize the maven site skin, but unfortunately I'm not a graphic
designer, so if you can provide me a template I'd be more than pleased
to work on our public site.

WDYT? Thanks in advance, have a nice day!
Simo