bval-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bean Validation Podling status
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:47:14 GMT
Don't we need to check the SGA covered source into the Incubator PMC svn
for IP Clearance first, before bringing it into bval/trunk?

I'm going to move this out of trunk and into a contrib directory, until
we have the IP Clearance approved.

-Donald

and a new confluence space -- http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BeanValidation/Index

me know if I missed you/didn't find you...

new account request sent to root@?