bval-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bean Validation Podling status
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 13:07:56 GMT
I thought there was IP Clearance required first, but looks that has
already been handled as part of the podling vote (versus bringing code
in for existing projects.)

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html#poding-ip-clearance

So, I'll just make a copy of the initial code into a /contrib directory,
for historical purposes, before we start updating trunk.

Thanks,
-Donald