bval-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JIRA setup
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:57:17 GMT

On 3/23/10 8:19 AM, Gerhard Petracek wrote:
> hi @ all,
>
> what's about a sandbox module?

Area in svn or JIRA component?

We already have a sandbox area setup in svn at -
   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bval/sandbox

> we could use it for prototyping - esp. for features beyond the current spec.
> as soon as a part of it is finished i would bring it to the eg for further
> discussions.
>
> @docs:
> what do you think about a docbook based documentation?

Personally, I'd prefer using Confluence for Docs, like we did for
Geronimo, which we could allow anyone with a CLA to help update.  The
OpenJPA project uses docbook, which limits doc updates to committers and
doesn't get as much attention as it should.