bval-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JIRA setup
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 14:25:18 GMT

On 3/23/10 9:24 AM, Gerhard Petracek wrote:
> @svn:
> yes - i know the svn-folder. i just mean a jira component.
> so we can describe a finished feature there and i just have to send the link
> to the eg mailing list.

OK, done.

> @docs:
> can we use the export feature? e.g. at the geronimo site the pdf-export
> doesn't work right now.

Yes, I'll be setting up the autoexport template and rsync job to handle
copying the static pages exported from our Confluence space over to the
www area for our site.

I haven't tried the PDF export lately.  Maybe that is something that was
broken a few months back when infra upgraded to a newer Confluence
version.  If other spaces are seeing the same problem, then it'd be
worth opening a JIRA issue in the INFRA project.