bval-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Package naming of incoming codebase
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 16:48:57 GMT
Try to keep any reformatting separate from the package renaming.

Also, if you use Eclipse to rename the packages, most everything should
work, except the services file will need to get updated to point to the
new provider classname.  There might be a couple junits that need manual
updating too....

-Donald

On 3/25/10 12:42 PM, Simone Tripodi wrote:
> Hi Kevan,
> thanks a lot for your reply! I assigned the issue to me and soon I'll
> commit the new package!!!
> Have a nice day, best regards!
> Simo

> On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 5:27 PM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Mar 25, 2010, at 4:44 AM, Simone Tripodi wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all guys,
>>> if everybody agree I can take care about moving the code in the new
>>> package, just to avoid 2 or more committers are doing the same thing
>>> at the same time.
>>> Please let me know and thanks a lot in advance :)
>>
>> Hi Simone,
>> Sounds great! I think you can assume you have the token and start the work. Go ahead
and assign the Jira to yourself -- which hopefully a good indicator that nobody else is working
on it...