bval-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Package naming of incoming codebase
Date Sat, 27 Mar 2010 15:12:44 GMT

On Mar 27, 2010, at 8:51 AM, Simone Tripodi wrote:

> Hi all mates,
> I'm going to complete the issue but I need you help for 2 small issues I have:
>
> 1) should I move also groupId and artifactId in poms?

Yes, I definitely think so.

> 2) in the jsr-303 module I've 28 failures over 81 tests, I attached on
> this email the .txt junit reports, is anyone able to explain me why
> they fail so I can fix them?

Sorry, I really haven't looked at the code at all, yet... IMO, it's absolutely fine for you
to commit the code in it's current form. At this stage, I don't think anyone would object
that the code has test failures. Plus committing will allow others to help out... No reason
for this to be solely on your shoulders.

Thanks for doing this!

--kevan