bval-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Vara <bashfl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Bean Validation 0.1-incubating Release Candidate #2
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 21:59:33 GMT
Hi,

I did the verification routine again:

- does "mvn apache-rat:check" pass on the source

Only reported file (in staged src jar) is DEPENDENCIES, which I guess is ok
as its generated. No problems in svn branch.

> - can you build the contents of source-release.zip and svn tag

Both build OK.

> - do all of the staged jars/zips contain the required LICENSE, NOTICE

and DISCLAIMER files

Yep.

> - are all of the staged jars signed and the signature verifiable

All signatures verified with Donald's key.

> - is the signing key in the project's KEYS file and on a public server

It is.

> - does the release pass the TCK

Both standalone and incontainer tests pass.

+1

Regards,
Carlos