bval-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Sharing ideas
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 12:48:19 GMT
Hi all guys,
yesterday I started thinking about realizing a BVAL tool, a Maven
and/or an Ant task, that could scan the classpath and generate a nice
report in various format (XML/XHTML/maven doc) that describes pojos
with their constraints, it could be useful for 3rd party
applications... I imagined for example merging this kind of doc in a
WSDL extension where URLs parameters have to respect some
constraints...
WDYT? We could start working on it in the sandbox to see the
feasibility, then if/when reached a good level of maturity, move it in
the BVAL tlp...
Thoughts?
Have a nice day,
Simo