bval-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where to, Bean Validation?
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2011 06:45:48 GMT

On May 27, 2011, at 2:07 PM, Simone Tripodi wrote:

> Hi all guys,
> sorry for joining so late the discussion but I got too much distracted
> by apache-commons :P
> Indeed, I think that Commons would be the perfect place to host BVAL,
> IMHO perfectly fits as commons-validator2.
> Anyway I don't have any objection on proposing it as TLP if the
> majority thinks that that's BVAL future.

I'm pretty much in agreement with Simone. It seems the majority would favor TLP, however --
which is fine, too.

So... if the community wants to graduate, the community will need to make it happen... Incubation
is not a process that lasts forever. We should be moving towards graduation -- http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html

--kevan