bval-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: graduation proposal in the wiki
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 20:09:04 GMT
oki, I'm going to ship the VOTE to incubator-general today.

I'll just go through the checklist as listed on the incubator page [1] first.

Thanks again Roman for contributing bval to the ASF!
Also thanks to Mohammad for preparing the statement and as well to Kevan for doing the initial
preparations and providing oversight in the early days of the incubation!

LieGrue,
strub

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html