bval-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: graduation proposal in the wiki
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 20:35:42 GMT
Np, just looking for an excuse to _not_ have to touch the instrumentation ClassLoader nightmare
in Java which is hitting OpenJPA atm ;)

* http://incubator.apache.org/projects/beanvalidation.html updated in svn (will take some
time to being picked up)
source in svn:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/site-author/projects/beanvalidation.xml

* ensure project and product names - I checked trademarkia and others. BVAL is still fine!

the other points on the list are perfectly resolved already.

I'll go on and send the VOTE with the graduation proposal to general@i.a.o.

LieGrue,
strub