bval-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject project logo (hinges on naming vote)
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 20:36:40 GMT
All:
  With apologies to its originator(s), I know I'm not alone in the
opinion that our current logo, to coin a phrase, looks like shit.  :)
I spent some time playing with Inkscape last night to try my hand at a
better (IMHO) concept.  At [1] you can see a candidate logo to
correspond with each of the project name options I nominated at [2].
Feel free to offer comments or suggestions; I can if needed make the
.svg file available if anyone more experienced wants to tweak
anything.

Matt

[1] http://people.apache.org/~mbenson/bval-logo/index.html
[2] http://markmail.org/thread/dhfpsyu64guofy3d