bval-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: site for BVal?
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2012 16:31:01 GMT
wooahhhh, today I did my first CMS edit. And not on some random page but on the foundation/how-it-works
main page :D

Gav gave me the following tip.

Just add the following bookmark the following in your browser:

javascript:void(location.href='https://cms.apache.org/redirect?uri='+escape(location.href))

If you are on a page you like to edit, then just call click on your bookmark...

LieGrue,
strub