bval-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <mben...@apache.org>
Subject BVal site
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 22:47:03 GMT
Hi, Donald.  I'm looking to get the Bean Validation incubating site
set up as the first pass at the permanent BVal site.  Per
/www/incubator.apache.org/bval/README.txt on minotaur I learned about
the hourly rsync job for the Confluence content, but when I look at
your crontab I see that it calls /home/dwoods/cron/RSYNCSITE.sh ,
which as far as I can tell does not exist, despite the fact that
/home/dwoods/cron/cron_bval.log has been updated recently.  At the
very least you'll probably want to turn off the bval portion of your
rsync job as we transition to svnpubsub in the near term.

Thanks,
Matt