bval-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Post-graduation steps
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 20:20:52 GMT
Hi all,
  Mohammad indicated his willingness and availability to participate
here, though per [1] it looks like much of this is my responsibility.
Pinged #asfinfra and per Joe Schaefer we do not need to wait for any
official notification before starting the transition.  If any
experienced VPs have any input here, now's the time, or if anyone else
wants to read through these criteria as well in case there is anything
that can be handled by someone other than myself.  Otherwise I am
going to begin satisfying the bullet list under "Once appointed, the
new Chair needs to:".

Thanks,
Matt

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#life-after-graduation