bval-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Stumm <roman.st...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Website status
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 07:46:09 GMT
Hi Matt,

thanks for the new website.

Agimatec GmbH does not exist anymore for more than a year. Could you
change the company under "http://bval.apache.org/people.html" for Roman
Stumm to Viaboxx GmbH instead?

About the logo. I think there is no way to modify the former logo, so
that it doesn't look like ***. Instead, how about green (=validated)
beans as the logo or as part of the logo? I am not a graphics designer,
so attached is just a picture to illustrate my basic idea to create
logo. Maybe someone get inspiration from it... (The V could also be part
of the word BVal ...)

Roman