bval-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Stumm <roman.st...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Website status - url to picture
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 11:01:51 GMT
Do not use my first photo of the green beans! I just googled it to
illustrate the idea.
If we decide to use a photo of real green beans, it should not be a
problem to buy beans some in a supermarket nearby and take a photo, so
we do not have copyright problems.

I like the "V" as green-beans into BVal. Idea.
I can imagine that a real photo is clearer and easier to realize than a
comic-style version of the green beans.

(Why green beans? looks like a checkmark of a successful validation.
Looks fresh and fits to the word "BVal".)

Maybe someone likes to send some logo-proposals around (e.g. as links to
a Jira issue)..

Bye,
Roman