bval-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are we ready for a 1.0 release candidate?
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 19:12:25 GMT
Gerhard pointed out to me that there may be other items we want to
look at (e.g. Apache* classnames) in addition to the logging
discussion before we call our implementation "baked enough for 1.0".
I tend to agree with him and will proceed with 0.4 to be followed with
a 1.0 in the near future, unless anyone disagrees.

Matt