bval-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website status
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 15:47:12 GMT
Thanks to Gerhard for floating this up, thanks to IRIAN for allocating
the resources, and thanks to Adonis for the great work!  This seems to
have a lot of positives:

- keeps the blue, which some people had mentioned they wanted to keep
(we would probably simply match our site's stylesheet to this logo if
we adopt it)
- preserves the bean theme from "Bean Validation" while IMHO improving
the overall look (one stylized bean vs. ... what we have now)
- preserves the "check mark => validation" from the old logo, which
also coordinates with e.g. Myfaces-Extval [1]

Matt

[1] http://myfaces.apache.org/extensions/validator/index.html