bval-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Website
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 18:24:16 GMT
Looks good!

The most important benefit will be that it's much easier to maintain than the confluence imported
stuff I guess.

Same notes as Roman:
* The main logo is a bit large atm ;)
* There are a quite some menu points in the main menu. Maybe merge the 'Development' into
the 'Community' menu? Not sure, still fiddling around with the menu structure over at OWB
and DS...
* Jean-Louis now moved the ASF feather logo to the footer. This leaves more space for the
main menu. Again, still trying to get it looking good.
* Having the BVal logo in the header doesn't eat up much space and is a nice goodie. I used
height="25px" for the OWB logo.

Basically we can use the same menu structure for BVal, OWB and DeltaSpike imo. Would reduce
the maintenance costs ;)

LieGrue,
strub