bval-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 18:19:44 GMT
Okay, I've addressed the sizing issues by removing the large-display code
in the bootstrap-responsive css, and reducing the logo size.  I've also
added the small BVal logo as the home link.  I am not convinced the menus
are a problem, though I'm happy to continue discussing them.  I think all
who have responded are in agreement the site looks much better, so I'll be
pushing it out to production momentarily.

Matt