bval-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] moving the bval-guice module efforts from Apache BVal to Apache Onami
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 15:13:26 GMT
Hi,

I use bval-guice in some of my projects, and plan to submit a
pull-request on http://sitebricks.org/ that will use bval-guice as
validator engine/injection.

Now that Onami is setup, it sounds like a natural home for bval-guice.
Although, it's not only a 'svn mv', but the doc must also be updated
(e.g.
http://bval.apache.org/obtaining-a-validator.html#Obtainingavalidator-UsingGoogleGuice)

Another point is the ease of release. bval is a TPL, so a new release
does not need to pass the Incubator PMC. I don't see any urgent neeed to
release, or anything that could block on IPMC level, but good to know it.

Thx,

Eric