bval-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] moving the bval-guice module efforts from Apache BVal to Apache Onami
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 18:35:05 GMT
Hallo Daniel,

my main worries at the beginning were about communities related, not
strictly under a technical PoV.

> Is the guice extensions api independent?

not at the moment, because the ASF provided implementation is the only
one that ships the Method validation extension, which IIUC is not
available yet in the JSR specification.

> Who is going to maintain the changes which are made in bval?
> Do we have maintain multiple bval guice extensions? (for each version)

I propose to postpone technical questions once/if we'll have imported
guice-bval to Onami

> I like the iead/approach to move it into our project.

Great! :)

Alles gute,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/