bval-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] moving the bval-guice module efforts from Apache BVal to Apache Onami
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 14:38:09 GMT
Hi all BVal friends,

recently we setup a new Incubator Podling called Apache Onami which is
focused on developing and maintaining a set of Google Guice extensions
- in our modest opinion the bval-guice would fit much better in Onami
community where it would be easier involve committers in the
development.

We would like to propose a "move" from BVal to Onami, it could be
easily done by a `svn cp` and continue the development in the Onami
fork.

What do you think guys? Does it sound something reasonable? Do you see
any potential issue?
Many thanks in advance, all the best!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/