bval-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] moving the bval-guice module efforts from Apache BVal to Apache Onami
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 19:43:18 GMT
Hi all again guys,

no objections have been shown so I am going to create the Validator
component on Onami JIRA space and copying the module from BVal.

@Matt: what's next on BVal? Do we want to (re)move that module from
trunk? Just let me know, I can help there.

Many thanks all for the feedbacks,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi