bval-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Manzke <daniel.man...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] moving the bval-guice module efforts from Apache BVal to Apache Onami
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 17:42:40 GMT
I don't really know bval, the only blocking thing what I could see would be
the version dependency.

Is the guice extensions api independent?
Who is going to maintain the changes which are made in bval?
Do we have maintain multiple bval guice extensions? (for each version)

I like the iead/approach to move it into our project.

Bye,
Daniel

--
Viele Grüße/Best Regards