bval-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request to create a branch of 0.4-incubating as a maintenance release.
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 14:29:27 GMT
Hi, Albert.  I'm not familiar with the OpenJPA community; I'd be
interested, in the interest of understanding the request, to know more
about what they do over there and in what context.  I'm not sure that, from
my POV, it makes sense for the BVal PMC to play host to a particular
company's fork.  I wonder if it might be more appropriate for your company
to fork https://github.com/apache/bval on Github and revert whatever
commits you don't need from the 0.4 tag.

With apologies for having a negative initial reaction,
Matt