bval-dev mailing list archives

From Albert Lee <allee8...@gmail.com>
Subject Request to create a branch of 0.4-incubating as a maintenance release.
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 13:36:22 GMT
Hello,

My company uses a specific revision of 0.4-incubating in our product and I
would like to create a branch of this release from this particular revision
for our maintenance work. I am proposing to follow the model used by
OpenJPA:

* create a release in
svn.apache.org/repos/asf/bval/branches/0.4-incubatingthat branched off
from a particular revision in bval/ctags/0.4
* this release will be owned and maintained by the "release manager" of
this branch.

Any objection?
--
Albert Lee.