bval-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release 1.1 in 2.0.0-alpha tomorrow?
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 16:48:47 GMT
this is blocked by the fact we rely on geronimo spec jar:

org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-el_2.2_spec:1.0.5-SNAPSHOT
org.apache.geronimo-validation_1.1_spec:1.0
org.apache.geronimo-jcdi_1.1_spec:1.0
org.apache.geronimo-interceptor_1.2_spec:1.0
org.apache.geronimo-annotation_1.2_spec:1.0.MR2

I'll ask G if they can release them
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/