bval-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de.INVALID>
Subject Re: Let's also do a validation-1.1 api 1.0 release?
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2016 06:53:47 GMT
Hi folks!

I’ve started to improve our API documentation as a side project. Trying to do 1 commit a
day ;)

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/trunk/geronimo-validation_1.1_spec

I’ve mainly documented the various contstraint annotations yet
https://github.com/apache/geronimo-specs/tree/trunk/geronimo-validation_1.1_spec/src/main/java/javax/validation/constraints

plus
* @Constraint itself and
* javax.validation.groups.Default

Could you please review those?

Plus which other *important* classes also do need better documentation?
Let’s create a quick list and then work on this in parallel.
Would love to release the API with the docs either this or next week.

LieGrue,
strub