bval-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de.INVALID>
Subject Re: 1.1.2 Release
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2016 09:03:39 GMT
Currently trying to look what we really use.
Most usage is nothing but really trivial null-safe variants of java.lang methods.
That imo doesn’t justify pulling in 300kB of jars which might create dependency clashes.

Which is the reason I started this in the first place.
My situation was that we use TomEE which ships with a certain commons-lang3 version.
But due to some other libs needed a newer commons-lang3 we crashed with a NoMethodFound Exception.
So we had to patch TomEE just for that. Not much work for me, but other people might search
much longer…

LieGrue,
strub