bval-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Export control information enquiry
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 16:17:21 GMT
Typically, my awareness of ECCN rules for open-source software are that one
is only needed for software that includes any type of encryption
functionality. Apache BVal does not, therefore we have never applied for an
ECCN. To my knowledge there should be no restriction on use of the software
anywhere in the world.

HTH,
Matt