bval-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <mben...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache BVal 2.0.0 from RC2
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2018 20:41:47 GMT
Hello, since RC1 I have reverted the build to use assembly defaults from
the org.apache:apache Maven parent. This will restore the creation of only
a zip source archive as well as the GPG signature for that archive. As a
side effect the signature will resume being uploaded to the Nexus staging
repository as well. Beyond that I have taken care to upload the source
archive built by the release checkout along with the accompanying signature
generated during the release process. No other changes were made.

Git source tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=bval.git;a=commit;h=7f9bdd30a12001b447183ce0b50410f7a3f543d8

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebval-1006/

Source release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/bval/source (r30254)

Generated site:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/bval/2.0.0-RC2/site/index.html

PGP release keys:
http://www.apache.org/dist/bval/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)