bval-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BVAL-174 Return Parameter Validation Ignore void methods
Date Thu, 23 May 2019 05:04:44 GMT
> On May 22, 2019, at 12:34 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Have to admit i also see it as a good opportunity to enter the
> codebase to maybe a good call for contribution ;)

Agree.  Also provides some potential way to add committers and future potential binding votes
to help get releases out the door.

Thomas, I gave you write permission to my bval fork so you can push commits into PR #3.  You
up for hacking on this together?

 - https://github.com/dblevins/bval/tree/bval-174-voidreturns

I'm not going to have time till the TomEE 8.0.0-M3 release is out, but if you add Romain's
test case I can rejoin the fun next week perhaps.  If you are up for some pair-programming
fun, just push commits right into the fork, no need to request a review.  Yay the power of
git :)

-David