bval-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <mben...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Project website
Date Sun, 30 Aug 2020 19:10:10 GMT
@Andrew: My previous message did not retain you among its recipients.
Please see below.

Matt

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Matt Benson <mbenson@apache.org>
Date: Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 10:14 AM
Subject: Re: Project website
To: <dev@bval.apache.org>

Hi Andrew,
In fact I have used the CMS to edit the site for several years, primarily
to post the quarterly board reports there in the interest of transparency.
I would like to agree with Romain that we could use straight svnpubsub, but
I worry that since the site proper (modulo the Maven-generated portion)
requires the intervention of the CMS build process that this is sadly not
the case. Your previous email mentioned that infra would be providing a
migration document. Is this available yet? At this point in time it would
be best for us to take advantage of the path of least resistance, whatever
form that takes.

Thanks,
Matt