bval-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wetmore <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Project website
Date Sun, 30 Aug 2020 19:16:02 GMT
Hi:

In my first email on this subject I pointed to the migration document on
the wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Migrate+your+project+website+from+the+Apache+CMS
.
The document is still evolving and may have some gaps, but it will take you
a long way toward where you want to go.

If you start a Jira ticket aimed at INFRA that will help the Infra team
track what they need to do to support your project.

Andrew