calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <julianh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release apache-calcite-1.0.0-incubating (release candidate 3)
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 19:05:52 GMT
Yes, CALCITE-582 is fixed. It says so in the commit log, the release notes and the RC3 vote
email.

Re Jacques’ comments: I have not marked it fixed because I have not merged it to master
yet. When incorporating Vladimir’s patch I had to make some other changes to make ScannableTableTest.testSimple
pass.

I have not had chance to look at CALCITE-580 yet. I do not think it is fixed, and I do not
consider it a show-stopper for the release.

Julian

Chin Wei Low is running into a different issue, probably