calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Chin Wei Low <lowchin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release apache-calcite-1.0.0-incubating (release candidate 3)
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 01:33:42 GMT
Hi,

Did issue 582 fixed?

Testing with query like this: select a from abc
But, it throw the exception.
[Ljava.lang.Object; incompatible with java.lang.Integer
at
org.apache.calcite.avatica.util.AbstractCursor$IntAccessor.getInt(AbstractCursor.java:460)
at
org.apache.calcite.avatica.AvaticaResultSet.getInt(AvaticaResultSet.java:311)