calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Liam Fisk <liamf...@xtra.co.nz>
Subject Re: Shared enumerator
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 04:03:44 GMT
Apologies, that link got mangled: https://github.com/fiskl/calcite-iterator

     On Wednesday, 18 March 2015 3:38 PM, Liam Fisk <liamfisk@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

 Hi,
Could somebody who understands this much better than me have a look at this project: fiskl/calcite-iterator

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| fiskl/calcite-iteratorcalcite-iterator - Implementing a calcite adapter for tables backed
by a common iterator |
|  |
| View on github.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

I've implemented a shared enumerator that lets me flatten out complex nested docs (in this
case nested maps/arrays of objects). However, I had to use the hook to stick a DocumentIterator
rel node in the appropriate place, and I know it isn't the right way to pull it off!
Any clues would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Liam