calcite-dev mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "Patch available"
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 18:41:12 GMT
If you prefix the git commit with the JIRA number, for example:
"PHOENIX-1457 Use high priority queue for metadata endpoint calls" on
the commit for this pull against our mirror:
https://github.com/apache/phoenix/pull/55. In this case, you'll get
JIRA comments when the pull is opened and commented on, etc: