calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jul...@hydromatic.net>
Subject Re: time to hour converison
Date Sat, 07 Mar 2015 17:25:34 GMT
Milinda,

Thanks for letting me know. The Statistic interface is a bit subtle
(well done for finding it). I'm still refining the stream SPI. I'll
make it simpler to define user-defined streams.

By the way: The chi branch is fairly stable right now. Do you think I
should merge it into master so that it can be in the 1.1 release? It
doesn't include streaming joins, but it does include the streaming
scan, filter, project, aggregate, sort. Samza-sql can build on that,
and can always switch back to a calcite-chi snapshot if it needs a
feature that isn't in the release.

Julian